Explore the selection of our case studies in the areas of Artificial Intelligence and HPC. To find out more, contact us directly.
In every project we deliver, we combine some of the coolest and cutting edge machine and deep learning, optimization and acceleration techniques to solve real-world problems and meet our client’s needs. The philosophy of the company has been built around the model where we strive to benefit from the latest & greatest research results in the universities while injecting these straight into the business world. Thus we have PhD+ experts on our team who continue researches seeking solutions to emerging problems and constantly work on finding new applications of their inventions.
The unique combination of world-class researchers and highly-qualified, fast-learning engineering teams helps us bring true innovations to the market. Thru innovations we help our clients explore concepts that weren’t previously possible.
- Intelligent camera: detecting objects in real-time, directly on device
- A starter kit for on-device computer vision
- AI inferencing on Lenovo’s edge devices (NVIDIA GPU, Intel Movidius)
- Federated Learning: AI models training in distributed IoT environments
Machine & Deep Learning
- Mitigating the Impact of Deforestation (drones footage analysis)
- RPA powered with AI to bring automation to a workflow system
- Intelligent OCR that extracts information from documents (brainello)
- Deep Neural Network optimized for NVIDIA GPU
- Time series data analytics with AI
- Face analytics with Azure Cognitive Services
- Transfer learning to improve automatic tagging of images
- CFD Kernels Acceleration with Xilinx® Alveo™
- HPC application (MPDATA) optimization for Piz Daint (CPU+GPU)
- HPC simulation ported and optimized for CUDA
- Research: finding a way to advance machine learning techniques for HPC optimizations
- Upgraded SLURM to increase nodes utilization and increase the performance of jobs set
(research ongoing; we will present results later in 2019)
- We benchmarked AI accelerators: NVIDIA GPU vs. Intel Movidius
- Artificial Intelligence deployments guideline: on-device or in the cloud or data center?
- Computer Vision / Deep Learning benchmarking of AMD Vega
As a team, we do amazing things.