Describe your project
Contact us directly to request our support in AI or HPC related projects.
Please prepare a brief description of your problems, challenges, plans, schedules and we will get back to you with our thoughts.
Let’s continue from there and explore how we can collaborate to help you reach your goals.
byteLAKE helps succeed with AI in many ways:
- 👩🏫👨🏫 Through AI Workshop we listen and do our best to understand the needs and goals of our clients and partners. Our experts help them ask proper questions, explain technologies that might be useful and even shadow their teams to better understand daily tasks. Then we assist them in preparing deployment plans and new technology roadmaps. We help understand which challenges could be addressed with existing technologies, which would potentially require additional research efforts, guide about best ways to transform early ideas into tangible results etc.
- 🤔👁 Proof of concept is a natural next step to demonstrate the first tangible benefits: process optimization, task automation, increased system reliability etc. This is also the stage where we help and guide our clients to prepare and collect the right data. Our experienced data scientists help process them and prepare for AI algorithms. Also, some of the key design decisions are taken here. All focused on delivering the most efficient solutions.
- 🧠💪 Solution delivery naturally follows and in our case this is done in Agile sprints, meaning you get results every 2 weeks. One thing worth mentioning here is that we have established a strong research practice for a reason. It happens that most of our clients come with requests where we hardly ever can build an AI system purely from ready-made components. Our projects very often are far more ambitious than what the off-the-shelf components have to offer. Besides, our experience in a very closely related area called HPC (High-Performance Computing) helps us deliver solutions that are truly scalable and produce results efficiently at every stage of the AI application lifecycle: training (=when we teach the algorithms to do certain things) and inferencing (=when the algorithms do their work).
As we progress, we help decide whether we shall run AI on the server, in the Cloud or closer to where the data is created or stored. Besides, we help deploy AI on an embedded device as well as in large scale data center environments.
Read more in our blog: Artificial Intelligence — the driving force of Industry 4.0.
Leverage byteLAKE’s products to accelerate and accelerate your products and services development.
A typical engagement scenario starts with a 1-hour consultancy (online) during which we discuss the process to be monitored, automation or optimization goals, expectations, data types etc. Then we usually need sample data for initial testing. Next, we guide our clients to prepare proper data sets. Our data scientists are here to clean them and eventually transform them into optimized packages for AI training. Neural network configuration and the actual training follows that step. It is a straightforward process and our products significantly accelerate solution integration. To ensure optimal results we also benchmark the results for various architectures (CPU/FPGA/GPU/Edge) and offer a complete, end-to-end service:
- byteLAKE’s Product optimization and training for client’s specific scenario. The goal is to configure the product so that it detects objects, shapes, or analyzes the data according to the scenarios our clients need. In other words, a baseline product can handle a growing number of scenarios. However, we need your input (data) to calibrate it to your needs and i.e. count packages, detect stains on conveyor belts etc.
- byteLAKE’s Product integration is about deploying our product in your environment. Typical tasks include helping you select cameras or connecting the product to the existing one(s), helping you properly select, position and calibrate cameras, integrating our product with your existing software components, connecting the product to your IoT infrastructure / importing your data, formatting the results etc.
We offer end to end services and bring a solution to a problem:
- Integration and development of (custom) full-stack software. In other words, depending on client needs we can go beyond AI products and deliver full solution: byteLAKE’s AI products integration, backend/frontend/web, cloud/desktop and mobile components integration, design, and development.
- Optimization and guidance about overall architecture and deployment strategies. Thanks to a broad network of our partners, we can benchmark the solution for various deployment needs and deliver both: AI software licensing and hardware components.