Let's work together!
Contact us directly to book a demo session (can be online) for any of our products or to request support in AI or HPC-related projects.
Please prepare a brief description of your problems, challenges, plans, and schedules and we will get back to you with our thoughts.
Let’s continue from there and explore how we can collaborate and help you reach your goals.
byteLAKE helps succeed with AI in many ways:
- Accelerate CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) simulations. For instance, our product CFD Suite reduces chemical mixing simulations’ time from hours to minutes.
- Deploy AI-assisted monitoring of the papermaking process for the Paper Industry. Check our Cognitive Services for Paper Industry!
- Enable AI-assisted Visual Inspection and data analytics in Manufacturing and Automotive by deploying our product called Cognitive Services.
- Help bring AI-powered automation to restaurants with Cognitive Services for Restaurants.
- 👩🏫👨🏫 Through AI Workshop we listen and do our best to understand the needs and goals of our clients and partners. Our experts help them ask proper questions, explain technologies that might be useful, and even shadow their teams to better understand daily tasks. Then we assist them in preparing deployment plans and new technology roadmaps. We help understand which challenges could be addressed with existing technologies, which would potentially require additional research efforts, guide on the best ways to transform early ideas into tangible results etc.
- 🤔👁 Proof of concept is a natural next step to demonstrate the first tangible benefits: process optimization, task automation, increased system reliability etc. This is also the stage where we help and guide our clients to prepare and collect the right data. Our experienced data scientists help process them and prepare for AI algorithms. Also, some of the key design decisions are taken here. All activities are focused on delivering the most efficient solutions.
- 🧠💪 Solution delivery naturally follows and in our case this is done in Agile sprints, meaning you get results every 2 weeks. One thing worth mentioning here is that we have established a strong research practice for a reason. It happens that most of our clients come with requests where we hardly ever can build an AI system purely from ready-made components. Our projects very often are far more ambitious than what the off-the-shelf components have to offer. Besides, our experience in a very closely related area called HPC (High-Performance Computing) helps us deliver solutions that are truly scalable and produce results efficiently at every stage of the AI application lifecycle: training (=when we teach algorithms to do certain things) and inferencing (=when the algorithms do their jobs).
Leverage byteLAKE’s products and get results quickly!
A typical engagement scenario starts with a 1-hour consultancy (online) during which we discuss the process to be monitored, automation or optimization goals, expectations, data types, etc. Then we usually need sample data for initial testing. Next, we guide our clients to prepare proper data sets. Our data scientists are here to clean them and eventually transform them into optimized packages for AI training. Neural network configuration and the actual training follow that step. It is a straightforward process and our products significantly accelerate solution integration. To ensure optimal results we also benchmark the results for various architectures (CPU/FPGA/GPU/Edge) and offer a complete, end-to-end service:
- byteLAKE’s Product optimization and training for clients’ specific scenarios. The goal is to configure the product so that it detects objects, and shapes, or analyzes the data according to the scenarios our clients need. In other words, a baseline product can handle a growing number of scenarios. However, we need your input (data) to calibrate it to your needs and i.e. count packages, detect stains on conveyor belts, accelerate your specific simulations, etc.
- byteLAKE’s Product integration is about deploying our product in your environment. Typical tasks include helping you select cameras or connecting the product to the existing one(s), helping you properly select, position and calibrate cameras, integrating our product with your existing software components, connecting the product to your IoT infrastructure / importing your data, formatting the results, etc.
We offer end-to-end services and bring a solution to a problem:
- Integration and development of (custom) full-stack software. In other words, depending on client needs we can go beyond AI products and deliver the full solutions: byteLAKE’s AI products integration, backend/frontend/web, cloud/desktop and mobile components integration, design, and development.
- Optimization and guidance about overall architecture and deployment strategies. Thanks to a broad network of our partners, we can benchmark the solution for various deployment needs and deliver both: AI software licensing and hardware components.
Looking for inspiration or answers regarding your next AI project?
Alternatively, you can find our blog post series useful!
- AI for Industry 4.0 & Restaurants: www.byteLAKE.com/en/CognitiveServices-toc
- AI for CFD: www.byteLAKE.com/en/AI4CFD-toc
Looking forward to working with you on your next AI project!