Collection of innovative AI Models
for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) acceleration.
Ultra-fast results, radically lower TCO. Explore new possibilities.
Cross-platform. Scalable: desktop, single node, HPC.
Plug & play for existing CFD tools.
(data format compatibility)
- CFD solvers accelerated with AI / Artificial Intelligence
(time to results significantly shorter & better speedup than with hardware accelerators)
- Augmentation of numerical solvers with complementary AI models
(faster analysis, reduced cost of trial & error experiments, 100% compatible with existing tools)
- Solver specific AI models for Digital Twin industrial scenarios
(generalized AI models for different use cases, geometries, and parameters’ values)
- Designed to scale up fast
(solver specific AI model within 2-4wks vs. 1-2yrs efforts for hardware adaptations)
Get results in minutes instead of hours
Example results for chemical mixing simulation
Benefits and new possibilities with AI
- Ultra-fast results drive costs down
Lower cost of trial & error experiments, faster prototyping and parameterization
- Eliminate expensive hardware adaptations
Cross-platform & faster than hardware-accelerated traditional CFD solvers
- Real-time simulations for ever-increasing amounts of data
Run more complex simulations within the same infrastructure
- Lower entry barrier for new CFD adopters
Quick answers with AI
- Plug & Play
Compatible with growing number of CFD tools
- CFD Suite standard license consists of 2 elements
- One-time fee for product calibration/training/generalization (family of use cases).
- Annual license per company, giving access to the product incl. upgrades, customer care/support for 12 months.
NOTE: the goal is to train & generalize the CFD Suite models so that they can predict results across a family (or families) of use cases/geometries/parameters combination within a given phenomenon.
- CFD Suite extended customization (optional)
- In case you do not have or cannot generate the data for training, byteLAKE can offload your teams from this task and prepare the required simulations.
- The cost is estimated case by case (one-time project fee).
- CFD Suite integration (optional)
- byteLAKE is working with a growing number of partners to ensure that CFD Suite is properly integrated or available as an add-on to leading CAE/CFD tools incl. open source
- Therefore, integration scenarios are discussed case by case
CFD Suite deliverables
AI Model(s) compatible with your existing workflow
- No need to change any data types, replace toolchains, etc.
- No hardware/infrastructure upgrades or changes needed
- Cross-platform compatibility (CPU-only, CPU+GPU, PC/ data center/ cloud, etc.)
AI Model(s) easy to use
- Highly compatible solution ready to take data as CFD Solvers do
- Easy adaptation. Working the same way, the standard CFD Solvers do
- Minimum 10x faster results compering to CFD Solvers
- Highly adaptive solution ready to follow changes in CFD Solvers
AI Model(s) enabling new possibilities
- Much faster simulations
- Significantly reduced cost of trial & error experiments
Typical steps to get started
- CFD Solver selection: pick the one you’d like to accelerate
Typical candidate: simulations that take too long
- Setting the targets for AI Model(s)
What level of acceleration do you expect? Reduce time/iterations? Anything else?
What is the accepted accuracy? Within 85-95%? Higher? Lower?
Should AI generate only the result of the simulation or intermediate steps as well?
Consultancy to assess the solver’s input/output (types, ranges, etc.)
- AI Model training
Based on the above, byteLAKE will train the CFD Suite to accelerate your CFD Solver(s)
CFD Suite will be 100% compatible with your workflow
= no need for any changes in infrastructure or data formats/types
- CFD Suite framework
2D, 3D domains
AI models generalization
- Solver specific AI models
Flow around buildings
- Accelerate solvers from leading CFD Tools incl. open source
Compatibility of input/output
- Beyond one-node (HPC)
Large simulations: >2M cells, 5M, >10M
- Integration with partners’ CAE / CFD tools
Tridiagonal Solutions’ MixIT
- Beyond on-premise
CFD Suite as a Service via Cloud providers
- Transient / unsteady simulations
- AI Models generator
- byteLAKE CFD Suite unleashed
Growing collection of innovative AI Models for CFD across industries
- Channel partnerships
Scalability and performance
Models predicting 3 quantities (velocity, pressure, turbulent). Data: 3D.
Intel i7, Xeon Gold, Xeon E5; NVIDIA TITAN, V100 16GB; Tensor Flow, OpenVINO
Request access to the full report (CFD Suite – HPC Scalability Report).
- CFD Suite accelerates time to results for conventional CFD solvers by a factor of at least 10x and keeps the accuracy at the level of at least 93%.
- New AI models are constantly added by byteLAKE to the CFD Suite which gradually increases the number of CFD simulations that can be handled by the CFD Suite off-the-shelf. To do so byteLAKE collaborates with a growing number of industry leaders.
- CFD Suite is an add-on to existing CAE/CFD tools and its integration is a straightforward process.
- CFD Suite is a data-driven solution. Therefore, past simulations done by conventional CFD solvers are required to train its AI models so that they can predict the results.
- CFD Suite is a scalable solution, and we observed a stable efficiency across cluster nodes.
- The inference process is executed up to 9.5x faster on the Intel Xeon Gold with CFD Suite optimized with OpenVINO compared with V100 GPU.
- By configuring the CFD Suite to use AI models in ACCURATE mode and using 2xXeon Gold CPUs, 90% of the simulation is predicted 111x faster than CFD solver computation, and 9.25x faster considering 10% overhead of the CFD solver.
Panel discussion: CFD Suite accelerating Chemical Mixing
Contact us to request access to the panel or learn more and test CFD Suite.
Join the CFD Suite community!
Contact us at CFDSuite@byteLAKE.com to request access to byteLAKE CFD Suite. We offer a convenient and instant access in on-premise as well as Cloud configurations. For qualified partners there is also a possibility to receive access to byteLAKE CFD Suite with a complete hardware infrastructure.
Follow this project:
CFD Suite Scalability
Our past CFD projects: