Collection of innovative AI Models
for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) acceleration.
Ultra-fast results, radically lower TCO. Explore new possibilities.
Cross-platform. No changes in hardware needed.
Plug & play for existing CFD tools.
(data format compatibility)
- CFD solvers accelerated with AI / Artificial Intelligence
(time to results significantly shorter & better speedup than with hardware accelerators)
- Augmentation of numerical solvers with complementary AI models
(faster analysis, reduced cost of trial & error experiments, 100% compatible with existing tools)
- Solver specific AI models for Digital Twin industrial scenarios
(generalized AI models for different use cases, geometries, and parameters’ values)
- Designed to scale up fast
(solver specific AI model within 2-4wks vs. 1-2yrs efforts for hardware adaptations)
Get results in minutes instead of hours
Example results for chemical mixing simulation
Benefits and new possibilities with AI
- Ultra-fast results drive costs down
Lower cost of trial & error experiments, faster prototyping and parameterization
- Eliminate expensive hardware adaptations
Cross-platform & faster than hardware-accelerated traditional CFD solvers
- Real-time simulations for ever-increasing amounts of data
Run more complex simulations within the same infrastructure
- Lower entry barrier for new CFD adopters
Quick answers with AI
- Plug & Play
Compatible with growing number of CFD tools
CFD Suite deliverables
AI Model(s) compatible with your existing workflow
- No need to change any data types, replace toolchains, etc.
- No hardware/infrastructure upgrades or changes needed
- Cross-platform compatibility (CPU-only, CPU+GPU, PC/ data center/ cloud, etc.)
AI Model(s) easy to use
- Highly compatible solution ready to take data as CFD Solvers do
- Easy adaptation. Working the same way, the standard CFD Solvers do
- Minimum 10x faster results compering to CFD Solvers
- Highly adaptive solution ready to follow changes in CFD Solvers
AI Model(s) enabling new possibilities
- Much faster simulations
- Significantly reduced cost of trial & error experiments
Typical steps to get started
- CFD Solver selection: pick the one you’d like to accelerate
Typical candidate: simulations that take too long
- Setting the targets for AI Model(s)
What level of acceleration do you expect? Reduce time/iterations? Anything else?
What is the accepted accuracy? Within 85-95%? Higher? Lower?
Should AI generate only the result of the simulation or intermediate steps as well?
Consultancy to assess the solver’s input/output (types, ranges, etc.)
- AI Model training
Based on the above, byteLAKE will train the CFD Suite to accelerate your CFD Solver(s)
CFD Suite will be 100% compatible with your workflow
= no need for any changes in infrastructure or data formats/types
- CFD Suite framework
2D, 3D domains
AI models generalization
- Solver specific AI models
Flow around buildings
- Accelerate solvers from leading CFD Tools incl. open source
Compatibility of input/output
- Beyond one-node (HPC)
Large simulations: >2M cells, 5M, >10M
- Integration with partners’ CAE / CFD tools
Tridiagonal Solutions’ MixIT
- Beyond on-premise
CFD Suite as a Service via Cloud providers
- Transient / unsteady simulations
- AI Models generator
- byteLAKE CFD Suite unleashed
Growing collection of innovative AI Models for CFD across industries
- Channel partnerships
Contact us to to learn more
and test CFD Suite.
Join the CFD Suite community!
Contact us at CFDSuite@byteLAKE.com to request access to byteLAKE CFD Suite. We offer a convenient and instant access in on-premise as well as Cloud configurations. For qualified partners there is also a possibility to receive access to byteLAKE CFD Suite with a complete hardware infrastructure.