High Performance Computing
Accelerating time to results and adapting complex algorithms to GPU, FPGA, many-CPU architectures.
Leverage byteLAKE expertise in complex algorithms adaptation and optimization for NVIDIA GPUs, Xilinx Alveo FPGAs, Intel, AMD and ARM solutions.
Making the most of the hardware:
- Speedup: accelerating time to results for complex algorithms
- Green Computing: optimizing algorithms to reduce energy consumption
- Scalability: from single nodes to clusters
Unleashing the power:
- selecting the right programming model to a given problem
(task parallelism, data parallelism, mixture of these two)
- providing the right balance between CPUs and GPUs/FPGAs
- optimizing data transfers between host memory and accelerators
- code adaptation to a variety of computing platforms
Bottom line: lowering TCO thru various optimizations
(performance, energy efficiency, accuracy of calculations)
Technical highlights from our HPC projects:
- optimized HPC simulation with better data align, blocking, overlapping, streaming, regs. queue etc.
- tweaked DVFS (dynamic voltage and frequency scaling) and CT (concurrency throttling)
- MPI, NVIDIA CUDA, OpenCL, OpenMP, C, C++, C++-11, Pthreads, Alveo, and many more
We understand heterogeneous computing not only as a type of computations performed using GPU/Intel Xeon Phi/FPGA architecture and having CPU as a management layer. Our company focuses on utilizing all the computing resources to unleash the power of the accelerators (GPU/Intel Xeon Phi/FPGA) and host processors (CPUs).
Together with our partners, we deliver complete, end-to-end HPC solutions:
- hardware components (complete life cycle)
- software stack
- fully configured hardware and highly optimized custom software applications