Explore the selection of our case studies in the areas of Artificial Intelligence and HPC. To find out more, contact us directly.
In every project we deliver, we combine some of the coolest and cutting edge machine and deep learning techniques to solve real-world problems and meet our client’s needs. Besides AI, we bring huge experience in porting, developing and optimizing software applications for innovative, massively parallel supercomputing platforms.
The philosophy of the company has been built around the model where we strive to benefit from the latest & greatest research results in the universities while injecting these straight into the business world. Thus we have PhD experts on our team who continue researches seeking solutions to emerging problems and constantly work on finding new applications of machine and deep learning. They also do pioneering work on advanced methods for parallel software design by creating new methods for code and performance portability across wide range of computational platforms. Our team members are authors of numerous and widely cited research studies.
The unique combination of world-class researchers and highly-qualified, fast-learning engineering teams helps us bring true innovations to the market. Thus we are able to help our clients build new products and explore innovative business concepts that weren’t previously possible.
- We added AI module to a camera to perform traffic analytics in real time
- A starter kit for on-device computer vision
- AI inferencing on Lenovo’s edge devices (NVIDIA GPU, Intel Movidius)
Machine & Deep Learning
- Routine office tasks automation with AI (documents processing, RPA)
- Machine learning module for automatic processing of invoices
- Here we used AI to analyze time series data for a predictive maintenance case
- Few words about face analytics with Azure
- Briefly about how we used transfer learning to improve images tagging
- Learn how we used AI to optimize software for supercomputers
- Here we ported software to CUDA environment and optimized it
- Research: finding a way to advance machine learning techniques for HPC optimizations
As a team, we do amazing things.