Explore the selection of our case studies in the areas of Artificial Intelligence and HPC. To find out more, contact us directly.
In every project we deliver, we combine some of the coolest and cutting edge machine and deep learning techniques to solve real-world problems and meet our client’s needs. Besides AI, we bring huge experience in porting, developing and optimizing software applications for innovative, massively parallel supercomputing platforms.
The philosophy of the company has been built around the model where we strive to benefit from the latest & greatest research results in the universities while injecting these straight into the business world. Thus we have PhD experts on our team who continue researches seeking solutions to emerging problems and constantly work on finding new applications of machine and deep learning. They also do pioneering work on advanced methods for parallel software design by creating new methods for code and performance portability across wide range of computational platforms. Our team members are authors of numerous and widely cited research studies.
The unique combination of world-class researchers and highly-qualified, fast-learning engineering teams helps us bring true innovations to the market. Thus we are able to help our clients build new products and explore innovative business concepts that weren’t previously possible.
- AI module for cameras to perform on-device traffic analytics in real time
- A starter kit for on-device computer vision
- AI inferencing on Lenovo’s edge devices (NVIDIA GPU, Intel Movidius)
- Federated learning for IoT devices
Machine & Deep Learning
- Routine office tasks automation with AI (documents processing, RPA)
- Intelligent OCR, extracting data from invoices (brainello)
- Trees-planting monitoring with computer vision
- Time series data analytics with AI
- Face analytics with Azure Cognitive Services
- Transfer learning to improve automatic tagging of images
- HPC application (MPDATA) optimization for Piz Daint (CPU+GPU)
- HPC simulation ported and optimized for CUDA
- Research: finding a way to advance machine learning techniques for HPC optimizations
- Ported and optimized CFD Applications to Xilinx Alveo FPGA
As a team, we do amazing things.